Catalina Chord Club - Sunday, June 1

  • southbaysusie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      The Catalina Chord Club will meet on Sunday, June 1, 6:30 to 9:00 p.m.,
      at the Catalina Coffee Co., 126 N. Catalina Ave., Redondo Beach (light
      menu available). Due to the Memorial Day weekend, this is a departure
      from our usual "last Sunday of the month." A cappella groups of 3-7,
      any style, are invited to perform in a cozy atmosphere with a great
      audience. Let us know if you'd like to be our featured group.

      Contact:
      Kate - kate@...
      or (310) 540-3370