West LA Group Seeks Alto and Tenor

  • strategiccreative
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 1:57 AM
      Singers Anonymous, a recently formed mixed a cappella vocal jazz
      group, is looking for an alto and a tenor. We aren't professionals,
      but we're doing some fun, challenging pieces, and we hope to perform soon.

      We rehearse every Monday from 7:45 to 9:45 in West Los Angeles.
      Regular, reliable attendance is very important.

      I don't require that you be able to sight read music, but you must at
      least be able to read music well enough to pound your part out on a
      keyboard at home. "Learning by ear" simply doesn't work in a group
      this size.

      If you're interested, or would like more information, please contact
      me at strategiccreative@...

      Thanks,

      David