Mezzo-soprano with pro performing experience seeking a group

  • Stacey Oziel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      Hi there!

      I'm Stacey, a seasoned professional singer and performer. I've just
      relocated from the San Francisco Bay Area to the Westside, and I'm
      looking for new musical opportunities.

      I'm a recent veteran of Bay Area a cappella group Flying Without
      Instruments, or FWI (www.flyingwithoutinstruments.com). I performed as
      a soloist with FWI at the Northern California Harmony Sweeps last
      month at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.

      FWI also was featured in the short film "Exit," which won second prize
      in Visa's 2007 48 Hour Film Competition. The film was written
      especially for FWI, who wrote and performed the original score, as
      well as acted in the film.

      In addition to my a cappella experience, I'm a veteran frontwoman of
      two original Northern California rock bands. I've performed all over
      Northern California in front of audiences of up to 5,000 people;
      opened for several big names in music; and have performed live on
      radio with my band. I also play several instruments, including the
      acoustic guitar and various types of hand percussion.

      Above all, music is my passion, and how I've met some of the best
      friends I have. I'd love to join a group of like-minded pro singers
      who are looking for someone with my experience and background.

      Cheers,

      Stacey

      http://www.myspace.com/staceyozielmusic

      http://www.flyingwithoutinstruments.com