New web hosting/design service for a cappella groups!

  • acappellahosting
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Acappella Hosting is a web hosting company with a twist: we only provide
      our services to a cappella groups, both collegiate and professional. Why
      did I start this company? Because I saw the need through both the group
      I sing with and also through the other groups I've met over the years.

      Over the last few months however, Acappella Hosting has gained
      considerable ground in the community. We have over 20 collegiate and
      professional clients and we offer world class service that you normally
      would have to pay hundreds of dollars for with other companies.

      Whether you are looking to just host your website for a fraction of the
      price you are paying now, or would like us to help design, create, and
      implement a website for your group, Acappella Hosting is the company to
      choose.

      Whatever your budget we can fit to it, the most important thing is that
      we are here to help you expand your exposure both on and off stage and
      we do this by having one-on-one discussions with your members on how to
      work publicity networks, both public and private. We even set up
      Facebook, Myspace, and other social networking pages for your group once
      you sign up. The value here isn't matched anywhere else. Also for
      college and other school-associated groups, please ask about our SUMMER
      DEFERRAL program.. which means while school is out, or when your group
      isn't performing you don't have to pay the full monthly cost! All that
      gets charged is a $1.99 service fee which helps cover our cost of
      operations.
      I want you to know that I'm really excited about the possibility of
      partnering with your group. I give you my guarantee that I will
      personally oversee your account from start to finish and ensure you get
      the best quality service that Acappella Hosting can offer. That is why
      I'm offering discounted hosting and services for the first five months
      to the first 20 groups who sign with Acappella Hosting in 2008 -- and
      any other successful group referrals you provide could permanently
      extend your discounts! All I ask in return is your support through
      referring Acappella Hosting to others with whom you come in contact. You
      really can't lose!

      We have clients all over the US and recently Canada. We are looking to
      expand to cover a cappella groups from countries around the world.

      Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!

      "We're here to help build the community, and with your help we can make
      it happen!"

      Mike Jankowski
      Founder/Owner Acappella Hosting
      www.acappellahosting.com <http://www.acappellahosting.com/>