take what ever you got down to the catalina club

  • GOODLY PLAYER
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2008
      take what ever you got down to the catalina club the sunday after
      easter sunday. your six singers need to get out of the garage my
      friend you just might find some vocalists there for you. check out the
      prior postings for these events. I'm sure they'd love to have you
      over. your friend GoodlyPlayer out