Westside A Cappella Group Seeks Singers

  • strategiccreative
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      Singers Anonymous, a recently formed a cappella mixed vocal jazz group
      (currently six members), is looking for singers. We aren't
      professionals, but the vocal talent and musicianship of the singers in
      the group is fairly high. We are doing some fun, challenging pieces,
      and hope to perform soon.

      We rehearse every Monday from 7:45 to 9:45 PM in West Los Angeles.
      Regular, reliable attendance is very important.

      I don't require that you be able to sight-read music, but you must at
      least be able to read music well enough to pound your part out on a
      keyboard at home. "Learning by ear" simply doesn't work in a group
      this size.

      If you're interested, or would like more information, please contact
      me at strategiccreative@...

      Thanks,

      David