Down 4 The Count new CD available!

  • doublediva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      Down 4 The Count, award-winning a cappella vocal jazz quintet, has
      just released their first CD! You may remember this ensemble from the
      2004 or 2007 Los Angeles regional Harmony Sweepstakes, where we placed
      2nd both times...

      You can preview many of the songs on our website. The album is for
      sale as either a physical CD or a digital download; we provide buttons
      on our website to make either kind of purchase very easy.

      We would love to have some feedback and/or reviews from a cappella
      lovers such as yourself as well.

      Thanks for reading...and hopefully listening! :)

      --Colleen Keene,
      Down 4 The Count.
      http://www.down4thecount.com