Re: [la-acappella] WHERE HAVE ALL THE SINGERS GONE

  • trips4sale@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi everyone!
      I sing with a couple of a cappella groups in north Orange County, and we're
      always looking to share our passion of singing with others. I'd love to hear
      from others as well.
      We're trying to promote a cappella singing in our area, so we've been
      hosting "Javapella" once a month. We're looking for groups to drop by & share
      their music with us, and the community loves it. It's free (just purchase a cup
      of coffee!), and casual.
      visit _www.javapella.com_ (http://www.javapella.com) for more info. Keep
      me in the loop!
      Gabriella Rollins