WHERE HAVE ALL THE SINGERS GONE

  • goodlyplayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      IF WE ALL LOVE SINGING THEN, LETS KEEP EACH OTHER INFORMED ABOUT WHAT
      IT IS WE ARE DOING, SINGING IS A REAL SPECIAL BLESSING AND IF YOU ARE
      EXCITED ABOUT WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE DOING THEN LETS HERE FROM YOU, I
      KNOW WE ARE ALL PROBABLY PRETTY BUSY BUT LEST PICK A DATE AND LET ALL
      GET ON LINE ONE DAY A WEEK? ONE DAY EVERY TWO WEEKS ? ONCE A MONTH?
      A VOCIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE Y'ALL.
      lets talk about it?
      WHATCHA DOING AND WHATCHA GOT GOING?
      whatcha tring to do, where ya going?
      Do you write? do you sing and write?
      Do You write and play?
      Do you play and write?
      Do any of you sing at all?

      IF YOUR ALIVE AND SINGING, CONTACT ME ASAP I'd like to hear from
      somebody in this group? we can't all be hybernating for the winter?
      theres life out here and time is a wasting!!!!!

      Mlemos@... or GoodlyPlayer@...

      MANNY LEMOS
    • trips4sale@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
        Hi everyone!
        I sing with a couple of a cappella groups in north Orange County, and we're
        always looking to share our passion of singing with others. I'd love to hear
        from others as well.
        We're trying to promote a cappella singing in our area, so we've been
        hosting "Javapella" once a month. We're looking for groups to drop by & share
        their music with us, and the community loves it. It's free (just purchase a cup
        of coffee!), and casual.
        visit _www.javapella.com_ (http://www.javapella.com) for more info. Keep
        me in the loop!
        Gabriella Rollins