Harmony Sweepstakes - L.A. Regional --- DATE CHANGE!!

  • will.hamblet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2007
      Just wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that we have a new date
      for the L.A. Regional Contest:

      April 20, 2008 (this is a Sunday)

      We're sorry for any confusion this may cause. We're hoping that a
      Sunday date will allow groups to participate who might be otherwise
      engaged, as a group or individuals, on Saturday nights!!

      If you're group is interested in participating, please contact me at:

      willhamblet@...

      Thanks!!!

      Will Hamblet
      Los Angeles Regional