Christmas carolling anyone?

  • uclenore@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      Tis the season...tra la la. I would enjoy joining up, on a volunteer basis, with a group that is planning to do Christmas carolling somewhere, like at a hospital or convalescent home perhaps. I still have a Dickensonian carolling outfit from when I worked with the Voices of Christmas years ago. I live in Mt. Washington (near Los Feliz and Eagle Rock) and am also in the Beverly Hills/West L.A. area frequently. I sang soprano in the V. of C. but have also carolled as an alto at times.

      Sincerely,

      Lenore

      �To love a person is to learn the song
      That is in their heart,