Studio needs singers this Friday

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      We are producing a ten-volume audio book series entitled Mission Earth
      which is a science fiction satire written by L. Ron Hubbard.

      There is a lot of original music we are scoring for this and there is
      a very short piece in a style similar to Carmina Burana, about 40
      seconds long, that I need to bring in eight singers for (two of each
      voicing). I estimate the recording to take about one hour.

      There will be pay involved.

      I need to record this on Friday morning or early afternoon. The
      recordings will be done at Mad Hatter Studios in Silver Lake (you can
      check out our website at
      http://www.madhatterstudio.com if you're interested).

      My contact information is below.

      Best,