Bass-baritone looking for group

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007
      Hi, I'm a bass-baritone, low D to G above middle C with experience,
      Hollywood Master Chorale (pre West Hollywood era) Chorale Singers and
      more. Looking for a group needing a bass or people interested in
      forming a new a cappella group. Actor for many years, musicals, stage,
      tv, film, resume on request. Gospel to doo wap to jazz and classical.
      Please contact Stephen at stedel2000@.... Thanks