The "APPLAUSE" Show on Thanksgiving Evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Well, after spending the last 10 years with my radio audience on Thanksgiving evening, this year my travels will prevent me from being with you.? I have hoped this year that THN...The harmony Network, would have been moved to a 24-7 broadcast format and then, we would have been able to re-broadcast a "Best Of" show for your listening enjoyment.? But as you are all aware, the funding issues this year have prevented us from moving to that format.

      Hopefully, we will be on the air next week resuming one of the longest running acappella radio shows in the country.? Thanks for being such loyal listeners and we look forward to being in the "Air Chair" next Thursday with the beginnings of our "HOLIDAY SHOWS".

      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor