Upcoming M-Pact So. Cal gigs

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Friday, November 2, 9:30 pm
      Tangier
      2138 Hillhurst Ave
      Los Angeles, CA 90027
      $10 Cover, 21 and over
      We're only doing a short 30-minute set...so, if you can, arrive early,
      get a good seat, have some dinner, and check out some of the other
      musicians (not sure who else is on the bill, but Tangier generally has
      good acts).
      http://www.tangierrestaurant.net/

      Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:45pm
      Vitello's
      4349 Tujunga Ave
      Studio City, CA 91604
      $10 Cover + 2 drink minimum or dinner; all ages welcome
      For reservations (highly recommended!), call 818.769.0905
      We'll be sharing the evening with our good friends Vybration
      (www.vybration.net) - also known as 'Groove 66' when they were
      performing at Disney...
      http://www.vitellosrestaurant.com/

      Saturday, November 17, 7pm
      Beverly Hills Holiday Lighting Ceremony
      Rodeo Dr & Wilshire Blvd
      Beverly Hills, CA 90210
      m-pact helps Beverly Hills kick off the holidays with the lighting of
      20 magnificent Baccarat chandeliers lining Rodeo Drive. We'll be doing
      a short 3-4 song set, opening for a celebrity performer TBA...

      Reposted
      www.acappellanews.com