Basses and Baritones Wanted

  • trafficjamacappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      We are a casual but committed coed a cappella group in our 20's - 30's
      that sings mostly pop music looking to expand our male section. We are
      particularly interested in bass or baritone singers at this time. Vocal
      percussion is a bonus.

      We rehearse weekly on Tuesday evenings alternating between Los Feliz
      and Beverly Hills and usually try to perform at coffee houses, open
      mics, farmers' markets, etc.

      Please email trafficjamacappella@... if interested to set up an
      audition.