"Metro Gnome" and "Razzcals" CDs debut tonight on "Monday Nights With Joaner"

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      I've got 2 new CDs to play for you intheir entirety over the course of this evening...one a Sweet Adelines Medalist Quartet, and the other a Contemporary A Cappalla delight by the daughter of a barbershopper!

      I also have LOTS of upcoming shows to tell you about, and a report to give you on the wonderful Heart of Carolina Chorus show with Viva And Dallas Knights!

      Plus I will be playing YOUR requests, and giving you a chance to win FREE CDs and MORE!
      So tune in for the fun!

      * * WHAT IS THE HARMONY NETWORK? * *

      The Harmony Network is a totally listener supported Radio Station that can also be heard worldwide over the internet! Our informational website is at www.harmonize.com/THN

      The Harmony Network has several live shows which all air from
      7 PM to 11 PM EASTERN TIME

      (When The Harmony Network is NOT airing a live show, you will hear the regular programmming of WVRM, Village Radio in Upper Montclair, New Jersey)

      MONDAYS ~ "Monday Nights With Joaner" ~ hosted by Jeanie "Joaner"
      Garrett, formerly of Ramapo Valley Chorus, now with the Coastline Show Chorus!
      ... features Men's and Women's Barbershop, Mixed Quartets and Choruses , Vocal
      Jazz, High School and College a Cappella, Contemporary a Capella, Gospel, Doo
      Wop, and more! Triple Trivia Contest every week at 10 PM ... guess the artists
      and win a free CD!

      TUESDAYS ~ "The Best Of Both Worlds" ~ hosted by Ari Brafman, of The Rahway Valley Barberhop Harmony Society Chapter ... features many different genres of music, each cut followed by an a cappella version of the same song.

      THURSDAYS ~ "The Applause Show" ~ hosted by Rich Taylor ... Director of the Rahway Valley Barber shop Harmony Society Chapter ... and of noteriety in the Barberhop and a capella world with accomplishments too numerous to list here! This Original Flagship Show of the station features the best of barbershop, contemporary a cappella, vocal jazz, gospel, doo wop, and more.

      SUNDAYS ~ "Sunday Nights With Vinnie" ~ available when Vinnie is NOT on duty as one of New York's Finest! Vinnie is a Police Officer and former Doo Wop artist who sings with The Big Apple Chorus. He likes to play cuts from his own private collection, as well as using our shared station library of barbershop and other a cappella music.

      * * HOW TO LISTEN TO THE HARMONY NETWORK * *

      The Harmony Network is a totally listener supported Radio Station
      that can also be heard worldwide over the internet at
      www.villageradio.com

      Option 2: If you have troubletuning in, try going thru this link:
      http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net/

      Option 3: Start up Windows Media Player. Click FILE then OPEN URL and paste in
      this:
      http://www.live365.com/play/293967
      Click OK and after maybe 5 or 10 seconds it should start to play.
      If you prefer WinAmp to Media Player it works there too.

      (When The Harmony Network is not airing a live show, you will hear the regular programming of WVRM, Village Radio in Upper Montclair, New Jersey.)

      * * HOW TO CALL THE HARMONY NETWORK * *

      During our live shows, you can call us toll free at the studio at
      1-877-THN-SONG
      OR...for the numerically challenged...
      1-US-RUIN-SONG
      Finally..for the alphabetically challenged:
      1-877-846-7664

      * * HOW TO CHAT WITH THE HARMONY NETWORK * *
      There is a barbershop chatroom used by the Harmonet folks, and also by people
      who wish to chat with us during our live broadcasts. Its is at
      www.starchat.net
      and the name of the chatroom is "bbshop" You must have java chat downloaded.
      Click on CHAT, then simply enter your nickname (line one...change it from
      "guest"..and change thegroup name to "bbshop" ( on the third line) (no need to
      enter a password on line 2...just leave it blank)
      OR JUST TRY USING THIS LINK TO CHAT:
      http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      * * HOW TO GET AIRPLAY ON THE HARMONY NETWORK * *
      Groups who would like thier music played to our worldwide listening audience can
      do so by sending THREE COPIES of each of their CDs to:
      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042 ...

      Check out our website at: www.harmonize.com/THN
      * * HOW TO SUPPORT THE HARMONY NETWORK * *
      We need your donations to keep this totally voluntary and listener supported
      venture afloat, spreading the love of our music to a world wide audience! We
      provide information to the general public on how to contact the various
      singing organizations who send us CDs. So get your group to donate the proceeds
      of a performance to THE HARMONY NETWORK, or take up a collection at your
      rehearsal!

      We are now a 501 (c) (3) organization, and all donations made to us are now and
      since our inception are retroactively TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

      Pay Pal is now available to make it simple for you to donate. Check at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN

      You can also mail us a check made out to: