Westside Vocal Jazz Group Seeks Tenor

  • strategiccreative
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Gentlemen:

      Our new mixed a cappella vocal jazz group is looking for a tenor. We
      aren't professionals, but the vocal talent and musicianship of the
      singers in the group is fairly high. We are doing some fun,
      challenging pieces, and hope to perform soon.

      We rehearse every Monday from 7:45 to 9:45 in Culver City. Regular,
      reliable attendance is very important.

      I don't require that you be able to sight read music, but
      you must at least be able to read music well enough to pound your
      part out on a keyboard at home. "Learning by ear" simply doesn't work
      in a group this size.

      If you're interested, or would like more information, please contact
      me at strategiccreative@...

      Thanks,

      David