Coastline is in the finals! :-D

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      To all my friends and supporters of The Harmony Network:

      Sat...about 2:30 to 3:00 PM Eastern time...webcast is at http://www.sweetadelineintl.org/webcast.cfm

      I will be in a black hat, yellow band, red scarf...4th row, 4th in from right...all wearing different outfits!

      Saturday, October 13, 2007 Eastern Time 2 hours LATER
      CONT #CONTESTANT NAMEON STAGE
      012:00
      112:20
      2 12:40
      3Coastline Show Chorus!due onstage 2:30-3:00 ish Eastern time!1:00
      41:20
      51:40
      INTERMISSION
      6 2:30
      7 2:50
      8 3:10
      9 3:30
      10 3:50
      Family Chorus 4:25
      2008 International Champion Quartet4:35

      INTERMISSION (15 MINUTES)

      FAMILY CHORUS - 10 MINUTES

      2008 INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION QUARTET - 15 MINUTES

      ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS

      Times are listed for Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). (2 hours LATER for EASTERN TIME)
      *Calgary is currently in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) until November 4th.

      Love, Joaner :-)