Want a CD AND a copy of "What I Did For Love... Of Barbershop Harmony" ?

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      All this month, I am giving a free CD to anyone who donates at least $25.00 to The Harmony Network. For a donation of $50 a more, you will get a CD AND a copy of Betty Gretz Crawford's Wonderful Book, "What I Did For Love...Of Barbershop Harmony". Betty was baritone of "The Daydreamers" quartet, and has many tales to tell and does so in a charming and delightful way! Additional copies of her book can be obtained for $10.00 by calling Betty at 201-962-3597.

      You can donate by visiting our website, www.harmonize.com/THN, through Pay-Pal. OR you can just send a check to "The Harmony Network" at:

      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      We are now a 501 (c) (3) organization, and all donations made to us are now and
      since our inception are retroactively TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

      Be sure to write me at JoanerSings@... after making your donation so that I can send you your thank-you gifts!

      You can also give me the information if you are in the chatroom "bbshop" at ww.starchat.com during my show, "Monday Nights With Joaner", from 7-11 PM Eastern Time!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett for
      The Harmony Network