Acapella groups needed

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      I'm planning on doing a musical showcase, and I need acapella groups. I'm mainly looking for
      new and upcoming groups who want to get experience performing in front of a live audience.
      I'm funding it myself, so there won't be a big budget. I just love different types of sounds and
      harmonies, and I want to share that with the community. This could turn into other
      opportunites, and it also might lead to bigger shows later on. Please pass this along to
      anyone who you think might be interesed. More established acapella groups are welcome
      also, but again I don't have a big budget. Thanks for your harmonies and your passion for
      singing.
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
        I'm looking for all different types of (small) acapella groups who want a chance to sing in
        front of an audience. I've gotten a few responses so far, but I need groups who are
        committed to being part of this acapella showcase. I'm renting out a theatre in Burbank,
        California for the groups to sing at. I'm mainly doing this to get the community interested in
        acapella music and the harmonies they create. Most of my budget will go to renting the
        theatre out so there will be little pay for you. It's mainly for groups who want the experience
        of a live audience, and love entertaining. I welcome all kinds, from veteran and/or more
        established acapella groups, to up-and-coming, to newely formed, to experimental acapella
        singers. The showcase will be held this coming November. Please only let me know if your
        group is serious and committed. Thank you for your talents!