THN...The harmony Network...Update on Building Blocks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:33 PM
      Hi gang,

      I want to thank the following folks who have stepped up to the plate and
      made donations to our Fund Raising Drive. This brings us to 23 out of the 175
      people or groups we need to meet our goals. We are frustrated that the
      donations have not been more. Our deadline is approaching (August 15th) and if we
      can not reach our goal by that time, we will continue to broadcast as long as
      we can and then we will have to close down the Network.

      Thanks with all our heart to this week's Building Blocks:
      Tom Meier
      The Frazer Family, Chuck, Judy, Colin and Blaire (Colin sings with the
      Rahway Valley Jerseyaires in NJ)
      Lloyd Ellen Thomas
      Doug Brown, President of Paradigm Associates, Rahway, NJ
      Christine White, Albuquerque, N.M.

      I promised to keep you aware of where THN...The Harmony Network was in their
      current drive to raise $8500.00 to meet the challenge of broadcasting 24
      hours a day/7 days a week, to purchase some needed equipment and to improve the
      quality of the broadcasts to you, our listening audience. If you believe in
      what we are doing, we need to ask you to make your donations now.

      We need a total of 175 people to make a donation of $50.00 or more during
      this drive. We have written to the members of 11 discussion groups (you have
      been included) that are oriented to acappella music. We have appealed to more
      than 450 groups that have had their music featured on our broadcasts (Are
      you or your group among them). And we have sent personal emails to the leaders
      of The Barbershop Harmony Society and the Regional Management Teams of the
      Sweet Adelines International( We have appealed to more than 450 groups 4500
      people have read this appeal, and we thank the 23 who have responded.

      WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW...WON'T YOU BECOME ONE OF THE "175" THAT WILL ALLOW
      US TO MEET OUR GOALS AND BECOME YOUR SOURCE FOR LIVE ACAPPELLA RADIO SHOWS?

      Please send your Tax Deductible Gift to THN...The Harmony Network, 41
      Watchung Plaza #222, Montclair, NJ 07042; or go to _www.paypal.com_
      (http://www.paypal.com/) and send your gift to _the2004thn@..._
      (mailto:the2004thn@...) as the sending address.

      In Harmony,
      Rich Taylor

      Rich Taylor, President THN...The Harmony Network
      "All Vocal harmony...All The Time"
      Present shows
      Monday 7-11 PM -Monday Night With Joaner
      Tuesday- 7-11 PM - The Best of Both Worlds
      Thursday - 7-11 PM - The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Sunday - 7-11 PM - Sunday Night Showcase