Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show Celebrating 10 years of Championship performances

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Well as we start our 11th year on the air, I want to go back to the beginning of the APPLAUSE Show, from the studios of WDVR FM in Sergeantsville NJ, the show began as a two hour ALL BARBERSHOP all the time broadcast.

      Since then, we have seen ten years of great International Championships come and go. Tonight I though I would start with 1997 and look at champion performances for each of the ten years we have been broadcasting The "APPLAUSE" Show. So tune in tonight at www.villageradio.com click on the "Listen to our MP3 stream" button and we are off on a wonderful evening of harmony.

      You can join the chat room by accessing www.starchat.net and access the "bbshop" chat room.

      I hope you can join me... Y|my Thursday Nights are not the same without YOU!!!

      Rich Taylor, Proud host of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      THN...The Harmony Network