Pre Anniversary Show for The "APPLAUSE" Show tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi gang,

      The "APPLAUSE" Show is getting ready for their 10th ANNIVERSARY SHOW next week that will feature many exciting things as we look back over the past 10 years. Who knew then that the show would be resident at 2 different radio stations....that there would be a growth in the interest of our music "on the air" that would lead to an "All Vocal Harmony" radio NETWORK. Hard to believe that it is 10 years!!!

      Tonight on the applause show we will be featuring the music of the folks in groups that have sent THN...The Harmony Network and The "APPLAUSE" Show money toward the operations of the show and the network. We are always grateful for the donations of individuals and could not continue without them, but tonight we will focus on those quartets, choruses and acappella groups whose members have believed in the vision of an acappella radio network enough to send a donation on behalf of the quartet or group or chorus.

      Great groups from all genres of the acappella spectrum....all tonight.

      You can access the show by going to www.villageradio.com and click on the "Listen to the MP3 Stream" button. The show airs from 7PM till 11 PM Eastern Time...we hope you can listen in.

      Remember, we are brought to you each week through the goodness of folks like you who believe in having a radio source for barbershop and acappella music. If you have not made a tax deductible donation yet, or can spare some extra funds now, please check out our web site at www.harmonize.com/thn and see how to make a donation to the network. Every penny you can give will be gratefully appreciated.

      Well, one more week till the "BIG SHEW" as Ed Sullivan used to say....we hope you will join us tonight and next week...

      In harmony,

      Rich Taylor, Proud Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      completing 10 years of service to the barbershop ans a cappella communities.