BRAND NEW CD ~36 Madison Avenue ~ Monday Nights with Joaner TOMORROW!

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Went to the Morris Music Mens' show at Drew University last night...TERRIFFIC job by the chorus, under the direction of Andy Harris...and lots of AWESOME guests as well...including The Bell Tones, Steppin' Out (Mixed Quartet), Ringers (District Champs and Denver International Prelims Qualifiers), and 36 Madison Avenue, Drew University's Outstanding Male A Cappella Group (and Collegiate Contest Finalists)!

      I will be DEBUTING 36 Madison Avenue's BRAND NEW CD, and also playing selections of their other CDs which are in our station library. I will also play some live performances by some of the groups who appeared on the show.

      It is April First, but I am NOT FOOLING...this is going to be a FABULOUS show! So come and join me in the chatroom "bbshop" at www.starchat.net, and tune in from 7 to 11 PM TOMORROW
      at www.villageradio.com or at http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net/

      Yours in Harmony,

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett for The Harmony Network

      * * * * * *

      The Harmony Network has several live shows which all air from 7 PM to 11 PM Eastern Time

      MONDAYS ~ "Monday Nights With Joaner" ~ hosted by Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett, formerly of Ramapo Valley Chorus, now with the Coastline Show Chorus!
      ... features Men's and Women's Barbershop, Mixed Quartets and Choruses , Vocal Jazz, High School and College a Cappella, Contemporary a Capella, Gospel, Doo Wop, and more! Triple Trivia Contest every week at 10 PM ... guess the artists and win a free CD!

      TUESDAYS ~ "The Best Of Both Worlds" ~ hosted by Ari Brafman, of The Rahway Valley Barberhop Harmony Society Chapter ... features many different genres of music, each cut followed by an a cappella version of the same song.

      THURSDAYS ~ "The Applause Show" ~ hosted by Rich Taylor ... Director of the Rahway ValleyBarbershop Harmony Society Chapter ... and of notoriety in the Barberhop and Acapella worldwith accomplishments too numerous to list here! This Original Flagship Show of the station features the best of barbershop, contemporary a cappella, vocal jazz, gospel, doo wop, and more.

      SUNDAYS ~ "Sunday Nights With Vinnie" ~ available when Vinnie is NOT on duty as one of N e w York's Finest! Vinnie is a Police Off icer and former Doo Wop singer who is now in The Big AppleChorus. He likes to play cuts from his own private collection, as well as using our shared station library of barbershop and other a cappella music.

      During our live shows, you can call us toll free at the studio at
      OR...for the numerically challenged...

      There is a barbershop chatroom used by the Harmonet folks, and also by people who wish to chat with us during our live broadcasts. Its is at
      and the name of the chatroom is "bbshop" You must have java chat downloaded.
      Click on CHAT, then simply enter your nickname (line one...change it from "guest"..and change thegroup name to "bbshop" ( on the third line) (no need to enter a password on line 2...just leave it blank)

      Groups who would like thier music played to our worldwide listening audience can do so by sending three copies to:

      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042 ...

      Check out our website at: www.harmonize.com/THN

      We need your donations to keep this to tally voluntary and listener supported venture afloat, spreading the love of our music to a world wide audience! We provide information to the general public on how to contact the various singing organizations who send us CDs. So get your group to donate the proceeds
      of a performance to THE HARMONY NETWORK, or take up a collection at your rehearsal!

      We are now a 501 (c) (3) organization, and all donations made to us are now and since our inception are retroactively TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

      Pay Pal is now available to make it simple for you to donate. Check at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN

      You can also mail us a check made out to:
      The Harmony Network
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      The Harmony Network is a totally listener supported Radio Station
      that can also be heard worldwide over the internet at

      www.villageradio.com If you have troubletuning in, try going thru this link:

      We feature Barbershop, Vocal Jazz, Con temporary a cappella, Gospel, and MORE!

      Yours in Harmony,

      "Joaner" for THN