A cappella group looking for 1st Tenor and Baritone/2nd tenor

  • Ken Malouf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
      Looking to sing in a small a cappella group of passionate musicians? Our
      1st Tenor and Baritone/2nd Tenor recently had to leave the group so we�re
      down to 3 and are anxious to fill these 2 spots and return to singing,
      performing, and recording. Our current repertoire of 10+ songs includes a
      range of jazz standards, pop, ballads, and some rhythmic Latin pieces. Our
      varied musical backgrounds and experiences make this a versatile group
      that�s a lot of fun. If you are an experienced singer, love a cappella
      music, and want to find out more about how to audition, please e-mail me
      right away!