Looking for Acapella in Orange county

  • landcruiser87
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello to the west,

      I was wondering if anybody knows of any acappella groups in the orange
      county/LA area that might be looking for a tenor I or II. I've sang
      all my life in accapella groups in college/church but haven't had
      singing as a priority in my life as of late and thats something that i
      believe needs to change.

      So if anybody could point me in the direction of some acappella in my
      area i would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks again

      Andy Heroy

      AndyHeroy@...