Acappella groups invited to sing

  • gabbles13
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Beginning Sunday February 11, Vocal Magic Jazz Singers will be hosting
      "Javapella", an evening of open mic acappella music. Groups of 4 to 12
      singers are invited to participate in this informal open mic format.
      This event will be held on the 2nd Sunday of every month (alternate
      dates for holidays) from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., and all styles of music are
      welcome, as long as it's acappella!

      The location is Java Joe's Coffee House, 4973 Yorba Ranch Rd., Yorba
      Linda 92886 (Orange County). There is no cover charge, but guests are
      encouraged to purchase delicious coffee & snacks! Please call Glenn at
      714-403-6524 or Gabriella 714-996-1960 for more information or to sign
      up your group.

    • Ken Malouf
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
        Looking to sing in a small a cappella group of passionate musicians? Our
        1st Tenor and Baritone/2nd Tenor recently had to leave the group so we�re
        down to 3 and are anxious to fill these 2 spots and return to singing,
        performing, and recording. Our current repertoire of 10+ songs includes a
        range of jazz standards, pop, ballads, and some rhythmic Latin pieces. Our
        varied musical backgrounds and experiences make this a versatile group
        that�s a lot of fun. If you are an experienced singer, love a cappella
        music, and want to find out more about how to audition, please e-mail me
        right away!