Greater Nassau Chorus CD Debuts on Monday Nights With Joaner ~ Mon. Jan. 22nd

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2007
      The Greater Nassau Chorus of SAI has sent us three copies of their wonderful new CD, "Tuesday Night Live!" I will be debuting it on the air over the course of my show this week from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time.

      If YOU want YOUR a cappella group's CD to be played to our worldwide listening audience, simply check out our website at www.harmonize.com/THN for details and our address to send us 3 copies. We place one copy in our shared station library and the other two go into our Promotional Giveaway collection.

      And you can WIN a CD from that collection if you participate in My Ten PM Triple Trivial Challenge, every Monday on "Monday Nights With Joaner". I play three cuts with a common theme, and the first listener to correctly identify the 3 artists is the winner! You can play by calling our toll free number during the show, which is 1-877-THN-SONG (for the numerically challenged, it can also be remembered as
      1-US-RUIN-SONG, tho of course we would NEVER do that here at the Harmony Network!)

      You can also join us in the chatroom and make your guesses THERE...simply go to www.starchat.net and join the group "bbshop"

      We have live shows Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and sometimes Sundays as well, from 7 to 11 PM EST on The Harmony Network, so check out our website and join us!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      for The Harmony Network