Catalina Chord Club - Sunday, January 28

  • southbaysusie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      The Catalina Chord club will resume its "last Sunday of the month"
      gatherings on Sunday, January 28, 2007, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the
      Catalina Coffee Co, 126 N. Catalina Ave., Redondo Beach (light menu
      available). We invite a cappella groups of 3-7, any style, to join us
      in a cozy atmosphere with a great audience. It's a great venue for new
      groups to try out material (or old groups to try out new material).
      Come to sing, or just to listen. Let us know if you'd like to be our
      featured group.

      Contact:
      Kate - kate@...
      or (310) 540-3370