Joaner returns to the airwaves...First Monday Show of the New Year!

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      Join me MONDAY NIGHT from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time as once I again I bring you the best of barbershop, vocal jazz, contemporary a cappella, and MORE!

      There will be a 10 PM Triple Trivia Contest, so be sure to tune in and see if you can win a free CD!

      We have recently received several NEW selections...so try your luck while we have a someBRAND NEW CDs in stock!

      * * * * * *

      To listen to our live broadcasts Monday Tuesday and Thursday (and SOMETIMES Sunday) from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time, go to www.villageradio.com and follow the instructions to listen to the live broadcast.

      To call us TOLL FREE when we are on the air:

      1 - 8 7 7 T H N S O N G

      We have a new chatroom...do some of you not know how to get in?
      You can access it from mirc or from starchat...like the OLD Harmonet chatroom!

      Go to http://www.starchat.net/chat and simply enter your nickname and the group name "bbshop" in the places provided.

      You can also download starchat from www.starchat.net and keep the icon on your desktop, too, so all you have to do is double click on it to be connected with your friends at The Harmony Network! If you do not automatically connect, click on the lightning bolt icon in the upper left hand corner of the chat window.

      To join group bbshop, type in
      " /j bbshop" and hit enter.

      To create or change your nickname, type in
      " /nick yourname" and hit enter

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going! AND WE ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL TAX DEDUCTIBLE CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION, RETROACTIVE TO
      MARCH 12, 2004:

      "...exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to you are deductible under section 170 of the Code. You are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2016 or 2522 of the Code. .... Organizations exempt under section 501 (c) (3) of the Code are further classified as either public charities or private foundations. We determined that you are a public charity under the Code section(s) listed in the heading of this letter. (the heading states 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi) )..."

      Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN
      You can also mail us a check made out to
      The Harmony Network...
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042 ...

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address
      to get air time on The Harmony Network!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      for
      The Harmony Network