Los Angeles Harmony Sweepstakes seeks a cappella groups

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      The New Year brings us to the beginning of another season of the
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival, the 24th annual of this
      prestigious event. Last year was once again a rousing success and we
      will do our very best to ensure that this year will continue the
      tradition of presenting some of the finest vocal harmony groups
      performing today from across the country.

      This year, for the first time, we have expanded to eight the number of
      group members allowed to compete and we are actively seeking both new
      and established a cappella groups who would like to participate in
      this year's events. Regional shows are held in Boston, New York,
      Washington DC, Chicago, Denver, Olympia, WA, San Francisco and Los
      Angeles with the regional champions winning airfare and accommodation
      to San Francisco to perform in the National Finals.

      A cappella groups of all genres and styles are welcome and originality
      is always encouraged so if you are in a group, or know of one that you
      think should participate, you can learn more at our web site:-

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      The Los Angeles director is Will Hamblet who can be reached at
      willhamblet@...

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com