Monday Nights with Joaner ~ Playlist for December 4, 2006

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      It's officially December, and time to play all the great a cappella Holiday Music that we bring out once a year! My Triple Triva Contest at 10 PM Eastern Time featured 3 (I thought) very recognizable groups performing some of their perhaps lesser know holiday tunes!

      NO ONE won the free CD though, although I did have folks with 2 out of 3 correct guesses!

      1...ACCOUSTIX ...... You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch

      2...FRED......I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm

      3...BIG APPLE CHORUS......12 Days of Christmas

      Tune in again every Monday at 10 PM Eastern Time to test your trivia knowledge!

      * * * PLAYLIST FOR DECEMBER 4, 2006 * *

      HUNTERDON HARMONIZERS ...... It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas .... Let It Snow (featuring Harmony Square Quartet)

      RONNINGE & ENTERTAINMEN CHORUSES ...... Oh Come, All Ye Faithful .... Go Tell It On The Mountain / What A Wonderful Child

      AMBASSADORS OF HARMONY ...... It Came Upon A Midnight Clear .... Do You Hear What I Hear?

      PANACHE ...... We Need A Little Christmas .... Little Altar Boy

      THE DENVER A CAPPELLA PROJECT ...... Jingle Bells .... O Magnum Mysterium

      FRED ...... (For Cindy Schlicht) .... The Christmas Song

      BIG APPLE CHORUS ...... Do You Hear What I Hear .... Jingle Bell Rock / Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

      SO VO SO ...... Holiday Season .... Christmas in Questa

      MISSION VALLEY CHORUS ...... I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus .... Good King Wenceslas

      HEART OF TEXAS CHORUS ...... Mary Had A Baby .... We Three Kings

      CHAPTER 6 ...... Sleigh Ride .... Christmastime Is Here

      PACIFIC SOUND CHORUS ...... Caroling, Caroling .... Deck The Halls

      NEW TRADITION CHORUS ...... In The First Light .... What Child Is this?

      M-PACT ...... Snowfall .... Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy

      RAMAPO VALLEY CHORUS .... (In Memory Of Betty Keller) .... A Gift Of Love .... A Child Is Born ..... Hannukah (For all my Jewish friends..including Ron, Nancy, and Stu!)

      HAMPTON AVENUE ...... All I Want For Christmas .... Charlie Brown Christmas

      ST. LOUIS HARMONY CHORUS ...... White Christmas .... Silent Night

      ROCKAPELLA ...... (For Fran and Frank...my Dad and my Brother) .... Please Come Home For Christmas .... I'll Be Home For Christmas

      EXPANDED SOUND .... Biker's Christmas Carol .... The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen (parody of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen)

      COASTLINE SHOW CHORUS ...... Feliz Navidad .... Carol Of The Bells

      JUBILATION SINGERS ...... Christ Is Born

      THE ACCIDENTALS ...... Bring A Torch, Jeannette Isabella .... I Wonder As I Wander

      BOYS II MEN ...... Silent Night .... Why Christmas?

      ACCOUSTIX ...... Cool Yule .... Silver Bells

      BIG CHICKEN CHORUS ...... Welcome, Christmas .... Christmas Eve In My Hometown

      DIAMOND CUT ...... Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town

      FLYIN' HIGH ...... 8 Days After Christmas

      CLASSIC BLEND ...... Santa Baby

      SINGERS UNLIMITED ...... All Black And Chill The Wintry Wind .... Bright, Bright The Holly Berries

      * * * * * *

      To listen to our live broadcasts Monday Tuesday and Thursday, from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time, go to www.villageradio.com and follow the instructions to listen to the live broadcast.

      To call us TOLL FREE when we are on the air:

      1 - 8 7 7 T H N S O N G

      We have a new chatroom...do some of you not know how to get in?
      You can access it from mirc or from starchat...like the OLD Harmonet chatroom!

      Go to http://www.starchat.net/chat and simply enter your nickname and the group name "bbshop" in the places provided.

      You can also download starchat from www.starchat.net and keep the icon on your desktop, too, so all you have to do is double click on it to be connected with your friends at The Harmony Network! If you do not automatically connect, click on the lightning bolt icon in the upper left hand corner of the chat window.

      To join group bbshop, type in
      " /j bbshop" and hit enter.

      To create or change your nickname, type in
      " /nick yourname" and hit enter

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going!
      Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN
      You can also mail us a check made out to
      The Harmony Network...
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042 ...

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address
      to get air time on The Harmony Network!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      for
      The Harmony Network