East Coast Acapella Review Show Conclusion

  • Linda Cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      To our family, friends, and fans:

      The East Coast A capella Review Show:

      Linda and I have truly enjoyed the past 2 and 1/2 years broadcasting our show to a worldwide audience. Broadcasting our show every Wednesday evening on The Harmony Network, has been a very rewarding and personally gratifying experience. Due to personal family obligations, effective this Wednesday, 10/25/06, we will be broadcasting our very last show on THN.

      Over the past 2 and 1/2 years, we have featured the music of some of the most fantastic Doo-wop and Contemporary artists from the United States, and literally, across the globe.

      In addition, we have featured live a cappella groups in the studio, and we would like to send our thanks and appreciation to the following groups and guests, for appearing on our show, and sharing their wonderful music with our listening audience.:
      The PERSUASIONS from New York City, The GOLDTONES from New Jersey, REUNION from New Jersey, STREETHEART from New Jersey, and BLUE JUPITER from New York City.
      We also had the honor of sharing an evening with TOMMY BIALOGLOW ( the 1st tenor who sang with the original DUPREES, back in 1962) and ANTHONY CAGGIANO, who also sang with the current DUPREES.

      Last, but not least, both Linda and I want to personally thank the president of THN, Rich Taylor, for affording us the opportunity to present a great show, such as The East Coast A capella Review on The THN Network.

      On a positive note, Linda and I are in the process of preparing a new East Coast A capella Review Show format, that we will be pre-recording at home, and will be presented on another Oldies/Doowop site in the near future. We are very excited about doing another show.

      Linda and I will keep in touch via e-maill to let everyone know when our new Doo-wop/Oldies show will be starting, and how to access the broadcast.

      Always in Harmony,
      Linda and Garry Cascio
      East Coast Acapella Review
      www.eastcoastacapellareview.com