I need a good First Soprano & 2 Tenors

  • HawkDG11
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      As the founder & organizer of the Jazz Vocal Group, "Remember When",
      I am in need of a good First Soprano (who can sing without vibrato)
      and at least one, perferrable 2 first tenors for the group. While
      we are now starting to perform, the group still needs these
      individuals.

      Last week, I learned that my best First Soprano is now pregnat.
      While she will be with us for the winter season, I know she will
      need to leave us in early 2007. I still need 2 male tenors in order
      to balance the sound.

      Remember When is based in the Glendale-Pasadena area, in the Los
      Angeles, CA metropolitan area. Rehearsals are on Monday Nights, so
      we can perform most other nights of the week. Most of our music is
      Jazz Standards, Broadway and Movie Favorites and Big Band Vocals.
      While we do some a cappella, most of our songs are performed with
      big band and orchestrated sound tracks for that live big band sound.
      To learn more about Remember When,
      visit our web site: www.JazzVocalGroup.com

      If you would like to audition, please respond to this email. Our
      auditioning system is based more on group balance and blend. We are
      looking for team singers and team players.

      Take care,

      Steve Hawkins
      Founder, Organizer & Baritone
      Remember When