THN...The Harmony Network Mourns a friend

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 7:26 PM
      Ladies & Gentlemen;

      The staff and management of THN...The Harmony Network, along with all the
      friends of THN were seddened tonight to learn that our good friend Roger Payne
      had lost his valiant fight against cancer tonight.

      Roger was always inquiring how the Network was doing whenever we had the
      opportunity to see each other. Recently he told me "You're doing a great
      thing...keep it up". He believed in what THN...The Harmony Network is trying to
      do, and he spread the word when he could. We had the privelege of having Roger
      and Reveille live in the studio just after they released their CD "Blowing
      Our Own Horn" and that night, we had one of the highest listener count of all
      time.

      Roger was a coach, a mentor, a friend of Young Men In Harmony, an incredible
      arranger and most of all a great father and husband. I count it a privelege
      to have known Roger and my life is blessed more than I could hope because of
      knowing Roger.

      Please keep his family in your prayers. On Thursday, The APPLAUSE Show
      mwill feature all the Roger Payne arrangements we can find in the library. We
      will enjoy playing the talent of this wonderful man.

      Rest well, Roger, we will miss you.

      For the Staff at THN...The Harmony Network

      Rich Taylor, President and fan of Roger Payne