PLAYLIST: Monday Nights With Joaner ~ June 5, 2006

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      YAY! Tonight I finally had a WINNER to the Ten PM Triple Trivia Contest...and that winner is: LUCIENNE BYRNE, of my own Ramapo Valley Chorus!

      Lucienne correctly identified the three artists who performed "A Wink And A Smile":

      City Lights, Wheelhouse, and Harry Connick, Jr!

      Lucienne chose a Blue Jupiter CD, which I delievered to her personally at our chorus performance at the Ridgewood Bandshell on Tuesday June the 6th!

      I'm STILL waiting for her to have a free Monday evening to join me as a co-host in the studio! Congratulations, Lu! You are one sharp cookie! (Unlike the rounded Oreo, whose new jingle is PERFORMED by Blue Jupiter!)

      * * * * *

      PLAYLIST FOR MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2006:

      THE VOCAL MAJORITY, together with THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR......Danny Boy......Home On The Range

      THE BUZZ......Gee, But It's Good To Be Here....One Fine Day

      A CAPPELLA HEAVEN & EARTH......War With Myself....Dust In The Wind

      FREESTYLE......Freestyle Montage....Little Bitty Place....I Dream Of Jeanie

      ROCKAPELLA......Lift Up

      VOX ONE......Chameleon

      STREET MIX......Tic Tic Boom

      PRIDE OF KENTUCKY CHORUS......Great Day / Zip-A-Dee-Dooh-Dah / It's A Good Day / On A Wonderful Day Medley (WHEW!)....I Only Have Eyes For You....If I Give My Heart To You

      STANFORD U HARMONICS......Snow On The Sahara

      LIMITED EDITION......Old St. Louis....Who Will Buy?

      GROOVE SOCIETY......Summertime....Rain Dance

      VOICE TREK......That's What She Says....Ticket To Ride

      SUNTONES......Bye Bye Blues....Emmaline....After You've Gone

      FOUR VOICES......Brand New Day....I'll Fly Away

      VOICES OF LEE........All Rise

      GAS HOUSE GANG......Rockin' The Boat

      RANDOM ASSOCIATION......Fly Like An Eagle

      FRED......Tiger Rag

      DA VINCI'S NOTEBOOK......Blue Moon

      O C TIMES......Love Me....Put Your Head On My Shoulder

      SPIRAL MOUTH......Hush....

      OFF THE BEAT......Fall From Grace

      VOCOLOT........Sham'a

      BUFFALO BILLS......Hard Hearted Hannah....Birth Of The Blues

      GEM CITY CHORUS......Purlie....Heartaches....Blues In The Night

      THE UNDERTONES......Light In Your Eyes

      SHIR APPEAL......This Train

      ROCKAPPELLA......Zombie Jamboree (FOR CINDY!)....Carmen Sandiego

      THE RITZ......Swingin' On A Star....Big Bad John

      ST. LOUIS HARMONY......Under The Boardwalk....Unforgettable

      IMAGES......In The Wee Small Hours....Blue Skies

      CHAPTER 6 ......Your Smiling Face....I'll Take Care Of You

      BLUE JUPITER......Sir Duke....Stand By Me

      17TH STREET ALLSTARS......Johnny

      THE REAL GROUP......Acappella in Acapulco

      CHIEFS OF STAFF......When Will I Be Loved?....The Song Is Ended

      * * * * *

      To listen to our live broadcasts Monday thru Thursday from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time, go to www.villageradio.com and follow the instructions.

      To call us TOLL FREE when we are on the air: 1 - 8 7 7 T H N S O N G

      We have a new chatroom...do some of you not know how to get in?
      You can access it from mirc or from starchat...like the OLD Harmonet chatroom!

      Go to http://www.starchat.net/chat and simply enter your nickname and the group name "bbshop" in the places provided.

      You can alsodownload starchat from www.starchat.net and keep the icon on your desktop, too, so all you have to do is double click on it to be connected with your friends at The Harmony Network! If you do not automatically connect, click on the lightning bolt icon in the upper left hand corner of the chat window.

      To join group bbshop, type in " /j bbshop" and hit enter.

      To create or change your nickname, type in " /nick yourname" and hit enter

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going! Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN You can also mail us a check made out to The Harmony Network...41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address to get air time on The Harmony Network!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett for
      The Harmony Network