Playlist for "Monday Night With Joaner" ~ 5/8/2008

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Still catching up on posting my old playlists! I had a day off on Memorial Day, which was a good thing, because I couldn't get my car to pass inspection and it was overdue, but I am now legal to go up to the studio again next Monday, so I will see you there! Joaner :-)

      The contest on Monday May 8th had no winners...the triple trivia challenge was to identify three artisits performing "Stars Fell On Alabama". The three quartets were Power Play, Night Life, and Jokers Wild!

      Playlist for Monday 5/8/06:

      FIVE O'CLOCK SHADOW......Down on the Corner....And When I Die

      BIG APPLE CHORUS......Love Me....Make 'Em Laugh

      ACAPELLA POPS......19th Century Medley....All The Things You Are

      SERENADE......Mills Brothers Medley....The Last Full Measure Of Devotion

      THE BUZZ......Gee, But It's Good To Be Here....One Fine Day....Once Upon A Time

      SONIC CHORDS......Let's Get It On....Sun Sure Seems Brighter

      O C TIMES......Put Your Head On My Shoulder....Save The Last Dance For Me / Sway

      THE KINGS SINGERS......I Heard It Thru The Grapevine....Groovy Kind Of Love

      THE CITATIONS......Dixie Medley....I'm Sorry I Answered The Phone

      TONE APPETITE......M-O-M-M-Y .... Smile

      THE HIGHLAND CONCERT CHOIR......Still Still Still

      THE HIGHLAND CHAMBER CHOIR......Singin' In The Rain

      GUS & THE INVISIBLES......Melancholy Baby....White Cliffs Of Dover

      BROTHERS IN HARMONY CHORUS......By The Bend Of The River....Back In The Old Routine

      MELODEERS CHORUS......Big Hair....70s Medley

      MILLENIUM...... M L K .... Charlie Anybody

      CHANTICLEER......Jefferson....David's Lamentation....Willow, Weep For Me

      THE MANAGEMENT......After The Loving....She Is My Slender, Small Love

      FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE......South Medley....Chatanooga Choo Choo....Crazy Bout Ya, Baby

      NINE......Drive....Good Things

      CHAPTER 6......It's About Time....Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing....The Wizard Of Oz

      NIGHT LIFE......Beautiful Dreamer....Cross The Mason Dixon Line

      OK CITY CHORUS......Beep Beep....At Last

      AMBASSADORS OF HARMONY CHORUS......Old Black Magic....My Wonderful One

      IMAGES......The Whiffenpoof Song....Mr. Sandman

      DALLAS KNIGHTS......A House Is Not A Home....Freddie Feelgood

      JOKERS WILD......Blue Turning Grey Over You....Georgia On My Mind

      * * * * *

      To listen to our live broadcasts Monday thru Friday, go to www.villageradio.com and follow the instructions.

      We have a new chatroom...do some of you not know how to get in?
      You can access it from mirc or from starchat...like the OLD Harmonet chatroom!

      Go to http://www.starchat.net/chat and simply enter your nickname and the group name "bbshop" in the places provided.

      You can alsodownload starchat from www.starchat.net and keep the icon on your desktop, too, so all you have to do is double click on it to be connected with your friends at The Harmony Network! If you do not automatically connect, click on the lightning bolt icon in the upper left hand corner of the chat window.

      To join group bbshop, type in /j bbshop and hit enter.

      To create or change your nickname, type in /nick yourname and hit enter

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going! Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN You can also mail us a check made out to The Harmony Network...41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address to get air time on The Harmony Network!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett for
      The Harmony Network