Affiliated with UCLA and want to sing?

  • auddess
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      This is mostly directed at the UCLA community -

      There are fabulous undergraduate groups doing a cappella at UCLA, but
      there isn't one more dedicated to the older members of the community -
      post-docs, graduate students, medical student, alumni, etc etc. I'm
      trying to get the ball rolling on a relatively casual group who would
      hopefully start having scheduled rehearsals in the fall.

      For more info see our Yahoo! group
      http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/uclaafos/

      Thanks and happy singing,
      Audrey