Catalina Chord Club - Sunday, March 19

  • southbaysusie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      The Catalina Chord Club is returning after a dark month, and will be
      meeting on Sunday March 19, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Catalina Coffee
      Co., 126 N. Catalina Ave., Redondo Beach (light menu available). We'll
      be back to our usual third Sunday starting in April. We welcome a
      cappella groups of 3-7, any style. It's a great venue for new groups to
      try out material (or old groups to try out new material), in an
      informal atmosphere with an appreciative audience. Come to sing, or
      just to listen. Let us know if you'd like to be our featured group.

      Contact:
      Kate - kate@...
      or (310) 540-3370