new mighty echoes

  • Harvey Shield
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Dear Friends,

      We've been rehearsing hard so that Keith can learn the complex
      arrangements that we try to make seem effortlessly simple. So far so
      good. We going to give it a try this Saturday March 10 at 8pm. at
      Genghis Cohen, 740 N. Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles. We're sending this out
      in the hope that you'll show up to lend your support.

      Hope to see you there

      Harvey