Joaner starting a NEW contest tonight on THN!

  • joanersings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Starting TONIGHT, I will begin a musical trivia contest that will be featured every Monday .....at 10 PM EST !
      The WINNER will win a free CD from The Harmony Network!

      Sometimes it will involve guessing a common feature of two songs, sometimes guessing an artist or trivia fact, and other times it might be something you can figure out just by listening for the clues in the music!

      Here's something to ponder: What is the musical RARITY in the song "Come Dancin' " by the Kinks? (And it is NOT the fact that a Big Band is featured at the end of the song)

      Tune in to "Monday Nights With Joaner" tonight and EVERY Monday from 7 to 11 PM EST.

      If your group has a website that is visited by fans of acappella and barbershop music, feel free to ADD our station website to YOURS as a link!

      For links to listen AND chat, go to:

      www.harmonize.com/THN

      To chat, you MUST join the Yahoo Group "bbshop". You can set the option NO MAIL if you do NOT wish to receive daily mail from the Harmonet.

      Just to listen: Link is www.villageradio.com

      To call the station toll-free during our live broadcasts:
      Just call 1 - 8 7 7 - T H N - S O N G

      You can listen to our live broadcasts Monday thru Thursday from 7 to 11 PM EST, and Fridays from 9 PM to 1 AM, right at your computer!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      JoanerSings@...
      The Harmony Network