Catalina Chord Club - Sunday, January 22

  • southbaysusie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      The Catalina Chord Club is in full swing for 2006 and will meet on
      Sunday, January 22, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Catalina Coffee Co., 126
      N. Catalina Ave., Redondo Beach (light menu available). Note that this
      is a deviation from the usual last Sunday of the month. We welcome a
      cappella groups of 3-7, any style, to join us in an open mic setting in
      a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. Let us know if you'd like to be our
      featured group.

      Contact:
      Kate - kate@...
      or (310) 540-3370