...want to get YOUR music played to a worldwide audience?

  • Jeanie Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hey, singers and fans of Barbershop and A Cappella Music...did you
      know that if you send us your cd, it will be played for listeners
      WORLDWIDE during our live broadcasts at The Harmony Network?

      Our DJs volunteer their time and talents, and are totally supported
      by donations...check out our website at:

      www.harmonize.com/THN

      You will find links there to listen to our live broadcasts, AND to
      chat with the hosts and listeners! We use the same chatroom that is
      found in the yahoo group /bbshop, where the Harmonet Archives are
      located. You MUST join the group to chat, but can set the NO MAIL
      option if you do not wish to receive Harmonet Email.

      Tonight, FRIDAY the 13TH, Ari Brafman is hosting "The Best of Both
      Worlds" from 9 PM to 1 AM, Eastern Standard Time. Ari plays a song
      of his choosing, by an original artist, followed by an acappella
      version of the same one! And in between...well, you'd have to tune
      in to find out WHAT goes on!

      So if you are near your computer, do drop in! And check out our
      Monday to Thursday broadcasts, from 7 PM to 11 PM EST.

      Listen and chat through the links on our website, or just
      remember: www.villageradio.com

      You can call us TOLL FREE during our live broadcasts at

      1 - 8 7 7 - T H N - S O N G

      Jean Garrett, for Ari Brafman
      The Harmony Network