The Swingle Singers

  • MBTreen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hi, any and everybody. I'm the North American representative for The Swingle
      Singers
      (from London) and I just want to be sure you know they are coming to
      California. On March 3, they'll be at Citrus College in Glendora, March 8
      at Pepperdine University in Malibu, March 9 at East County P.A.C. in El Cajon
      (San Diego area), and March l0th, at the Luther Burbank Center in Santa Rosa.
      If you can attend one of the concerts, please introduce yourself after the
      show and let them know how you knew they were coming. They're really neat
      people, and absolutely dynamite performers.