Tenor and Bass needed for gig on Christmas Day

  • psalmsong316
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      The Silver Belles Carolers need an experienced tenor and a bass for a
      caroling gig in a catholic church on Christmas Day. It's only one
      hour, from 12:45 - 1:45 in Canoga Park, CA. Pay is $100 per person.
      We'll be singing about 5 or 6 Christmas carols and some other stuff
      related to the church's mass.

      No costume is required for this job.

      YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SIGHT-READ!!! We will not have time to rehearse
      much before, so you have to be able to read well. Please contact me,
      Jennie (the alto) at this email address or you can call Stephanie (the
      soprano) at (818)766-2713 to find out more.

      Canoga Park is in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles. Only
      experienced carolers/quartet singers need respond. Thank you and
      Happy Holidays

      www.thesilverbelles.com