Show on Saturday

  • Paul Heatley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
      You are invited to the long-awaited show by my acapella group Tonal Recall this coming Saturday (Dec. 10th) at 8pm.

      Venue: CSUN Hillel (Jewish Student Center), 17729 Plummer Street, Northridge, CA 91325.

      Doors open at 7.30pm. Admission is free!

      This will be my last performance with the group that I formed in January, shortly after my arrival from England. Regretfully, I'm giving it up to concentrate on my new career in accounting (yes, really!). Catch us while you can!

      Regards,

      Paul Heatley
    • Lyndia Lowy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        The Hollywood Master Chorale, formerly the West Hollywood Chorale, will present their 10th annual holiday concert on Sunday, December 18 at 6PM

        Performance will be at First United Methodist Church, 1008 11th Street, Santa Monica 90403. . Tickets are $22-8, but discounted tickets are available through Goldstar (www.goldstarevents.com).

        Artistic Director, Glenn Carlos has arranged a couple of seasonal standards in jazz style, and local favorite Elin Carolson will be the featured solosit.

        Sharing the program with the Chorale will be Ron Theile's Mark Twain Ringers in a suite of French hand bell carols. These middle school students also deserve your support.

        For more information contact: www.hollywoodmasterchorale.org (323) 960-4349