Choral & Cultural Tastings in the Green Heart of Italy

  • umbrianserenades
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      UMBRIAN SERENADES is a unique summer program that brings together
      passionate choral singers who seek opportunities to perform exquisite
      a cappella repertoire, who want to brush up on their vocal,
      musicianship, and ensemble skills, and who enjoy all that a small
      medieval hilltop town in the Umbrian hills can offer culturally, be it
      wine, olive oil, cooking, Italian language, etc. Non-singing travel
      companions are not only welcome but encouraged to join
      their "Serenaders" in our cultural tastings throughout our program in
      Spoleto, Italy! For more detailed information visit
      www.umbrianserenades.com