Your group visit our school?

  • kim williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hi,

      I am hoping to find groups who are willing to come visit my school to inspire my new a cappella choir. I am a first time director working with first time singers. Our older group has about 12 kids grades 6 - 12 and we are honestly kind of struggling because many of the young men at our school wont sing, thinking it to be "un-cool". I hope if they hear an experienced group that we will get more guys involved. It is a Christian school located in Anaheim, Ca. and we would welcome any style of singers but are especially interested in traditional hymn type groups. (mostly because WE can't do voice percussion or jazzy stuff ourselves).

      Please let me know if your group is willing to be a blessing to the kids at our school.

      Thank you for your consideration,
      Kim Williams