Re: RE: [la-acappella] Harmony sweeps

  • MBTreen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
      This is Mary Beth Treen. I'm the North American agent for The Swingle
      Singers. I've not used this yahoogroups before, and I don't know how to
      anyway. But thought I'd let you know the Swingle Singers will be in CA March
      3 at Citrus College, Glendora, March 8, at Pepperdine University, Malibu,
      March 9 at East County Perf. Arts Center, El Cajon, and at Luther Burbank
      Center, Santa Rosa, on March l0. Hope you can make it to at least one of
      them!